Friday, May 1, 2009

5 Daily Goals to Reap Rewards: #2, Passion

Following along the thought that if we set our goals on the shorter term things, the daily things we do throughout the day, the steps rather than the marathon, to attain our reward; the second goal after gratitude: we need to act with passion. For what great feat was ever accomplished without passion?

I work for a truly fantastic company. I believe in the directors of the company. I believe in my manager. I believe in the mission of the company and I believe totally in the product. I believe in what the product can do for those who use it and for those who receive it. I've experienced the positive effects of using our product over and over again. As you can tell, I have passion for this company and product. However, in any sales effort, there will be discouragement. I get discouraged that sometimes I don't effectively present my product...(at least that must be the case when some people just "don't get it.") Sometimes I can doubt myself, but I do not doubt my product.

Do you have this kind of passion for your company, products and programs? If not, your customers won't see it either. You must do one of two things; you either have to reinvigorate yourself to the products you sell, and become a passionate believer in them, or you need to find another product or company.

If your company offers a large list of items, surely you can find something you can get excited about, and sell with passion. If not, look around at other opportunities. Right now, especially with the struggling economy, the network marketing industry is exploding with new growth. Network marketing can offer you an opportunity to start something new, with a usually minimal investment of time and money. In other words you can start part time, without a lot of money, and with time and effort grow your new business into something special, something long term, something your own, and something you can be passionate about. Don't settle for a mediocre career, filled with drudgery and blah! Set your sights on passionate strides, toward awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment